Here is a very good news for job seekers and students because PM Youth Internship Program 2022 is announced. The best news for students as the Prime Minister of Pakistan Imran Khan has announced its internship program for 2022. Here is a great opportunity for all the students and youngster, this internship program aims to empower the youth to pursue the field of their choice. The prime minister Imran Khan has offered this internship program with the collaboration of Pepsi company.
The internships are being offered in different fields as finance, marketing, food technology, engineering, law, public administration, and business. A monthly stipend of PKR 30,000 will be provided to interns during the internship program. Applicants who are seeking job opportunities should not miss out on this opportunity as they will be able to gain professional and career experience.
The selected applicants will be working in federal ministries, divisions, provincial departments, corporations, banks, industries, and various public and private institutions. Both Male and female graduates will be able to participate in this program. The application process for the Internship program is online. Candidates belonging from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply for Prime Minister Youth Internship.
This is a great initiative taken by the Government for the Youth of Pakistan as it will help the Graduates to get experience in private and public workplaces. Students who have completed their 16 years of education are eligible for the PM Youth Internship. All candidates who are interested in the PM Youth Internship Program are encouraged to submit their application form online before 23rd April 2022. Application submitted after the due date won’t be entertained.
Details About PM Youth Internship Program 2022
- Education: Bachelors or 16 years education
- Stipend: 30,000 PKR
- Application deadline: 23rd April 2022
- Country: Pakistan
- Organization: Kamyab Jawan Internship Program
The Prime Minister Internships are offered in the following fields:
- Food technology.
- Business Administration.
- Public administration.
To apply for the PM Youth Internship 2022, Applicants must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must be a Pakistani National.
- Women and men can participate in this program.
- Applicant must have a 50% grade or 2.5 CGPA.
- Applicants must have 16 years of minimum education.
- Applicants must be younger than 25.
Required Documents For PM Youth Internship
Following documents are required for the PM Internship:
- Passport-sized photos.
- Graduation Transcript Certificate
- A form B, Passport, and CNIC is needed.
- Graduation Degree Certificate
PM Youth Internship 2022 online apply, you need to follow the following steps to apply:
- The application can be made online on the website: pmyts.nip.gov.pk.
- All of the steps and requirements must be done before the deadline date.
- The Prime Minister of Pakistan encourages women to apply.
- During the application procedure, candidates are to enter the information required truthfully.
PM Youth Internship Program Related FAQ
What Are Eligible Criteria For PM Graduate Internship Program?
- Candidates having experience will be given a preference.
- Students must be graduated from HEC recognized universities.
- Students from all over Pakistan can apply.
- Students must fulfill the education requirement for the post.
How To Apply For PM Internship?
PM Internship Online Application 2022 – Students have to apply online for the internship program Program.
What are the Criteria For The PM Internship?
Selection is totally on a merit base.
Students have to clear the exam which will be taken by a department.