Safety Inspector Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Parsons
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Participates in the development of job safety practices and in the preparation of safety reports.
- Managed operations and direction of labor, contract employees in a multi-site capacity.
- In charge of carrying out and overseeing all worksite safety inspections for the clientele, formulating recovery strategies for deficiencies, and guaranteeing compliance with safety program guidelines.
- conducted witness and victim interviews, post-accident assessments of the accident site, and root cause analysis as part of all onsite accident investigations for the complete customer base in the territory.
- Participated in weekly project safety inspections and assisted project supervision with daily safety inspections.
- carries out additional duties related to this job when they become available.
- Associate’s diploma or equivalent degree in Engineering or in a technical discipline or construction related field (some drafting and related course work including basic mathematics).
- Formal certification from an independent organization (NEBOSH Certification) is required.
- 5+ years of experience as a HSE Officer / Safety Inspector in heavy construction projects with experience in developing ongoing safety programs for the Company and customer organizations including HSE training.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and construction specifications and be thoroughly familiar with construction related processes related to area of assignment.
- Basic knowledge of computer applications and software such as MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.