General Assistant Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Emirates Flight
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Clean office premises, kitchen area and equipment as per prescribed hygiene standards to ensure that it is food safe and pest free.
- Check the cleanliness of all areas and follow the daily schedule thereby cleanliness at all times.
- Ensure safe and proper usage of the cleaning equipment as also the area / equipment being cleaned.
- Ensure that all cleaning activity is undertaken only after putting on protective clothing / gear as per the safety standards.
- Collect garbage from specified areas and dispose off at designated area as per defined methodology.
- Once prior consent has been obtained, clean the work area and replenish chemicals.
- Make sure that the essential amenities, such as water taps, are working; report any issues to a team member or leader, who will then notify maintenance or other departments as needed.
- As instructed by supervisors, carry out additional activities in addition to assigned cleaning responsibilities.
- Apply the ISO 9001: 2000 worldwide standards-compliant Quality Policy and Quality System, and carry out all duties in compliance with the department’s work procedures, all the while reflecting the EKFC Quality Policy.
- Minimum Qualification: No formal education is required although some numerical skills are needed for measuring out cleaning fluids.
- Skills: Should be methodical, able to work unsupervised, able to follow instructions, able to use a variety of cleaning equipment and measure out cleaning materials accurately, physically fit.
- Experience: 1 year previous experience in a similar position would be an added advantage.