Document Controller Job in Dubai UAE
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Designs, puts together, and carries out frameworks for productive report handling of all correspondences, provider archives, plan records, development archives or other interior or outside reports.
- Facilitates the progression of records between project activities, designing disciplines, development group, or other division gatherings. Occupant is normally liable for a little to medium-sized project.
- Will know about both the work cycles of report control and furthermore the utilization of electronic frameworks used to oversee documentation.
- Executes report/information the board arrangements with an essential spotlight on archive control and records the executives. Controls information/report the executives applications.
- Processes at least one archive types through all procedural strides as per obvious systems and rules. Guarantees that pre-laid out record control necessities (e.g., which report numbering framework will be utilized; the number of and which marks will be expected for specific endorsements, and so on) are sufficiently met all through the span of the venture.
- Gets, tracks, and screens records utilizing standard archive the board projects to enlist reports, keep up with data sets, and delivers logs, conveyances, and different reports as required. Enters information and produces reports utilizing other standard office robotization or division explicit PC applications. Starts and answers to routine correspondence connected with area of obligation.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Must be graduate
- 8+ years of related work experience, with at least 3 years in document controls (or an equivalent combination of formal education and work experience) in Construction or Engineering companies.