View more 2 days ago
Document Controller Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Pearson
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Assists junior document control staff to ensure effective implementation of project-specific procedures.
- Performs other duties commensurate with functional level and responsibilities.
- Contributes as a team player who is deadline driven and works well with others.
- Scans documents for electronic storage.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- Coordinates the flow of documents between project operations, engineering disciplines, construction team, or other department groups. Incumbent may be responsible for a small-sized project.
- Will have knowledge of both the work processes of document control and also the use of electronic systems used to manage documentation.
- Processes one or more document types through all procedural steps in accordance with well-defined procedures and guidelines. Ensures that pre-established document control requirements (e.g., which document numbering system will be used; how many and which signatures will be required for certain approvals, etc.) are satisfactorily met throughout the duration of the project.
- Must be graduate (or equivalent), plus 4+ years of relevant work experience, including 3+ years of prior document control experience .
- Proficiency in project management software such as Aconex, MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Assignments will require a working knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS).
- Good written and oral communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills, as well as a demonstrated ability to interact effectively with project personnel and management.