Document Controller Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Parsons
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Implements systems for monitoring documentation / communication from both internal and external clients.
- Provides personal assistance to the project management team as required.
- Prepares standard correspondence for the project team, to include; document flow, basic cover letters, copies of meeting documents etc.
- Complies with tracking requirements in accordance with the approved procedures.
- Upholds the receipt, following, and checking of records using standard archive the executives projects to enlist reports, keep up with data sets, and delivers logs, conveyances, and different reports as required.
- Performs different obligations related with this situation as might be suitable.
- Diploma/degree with a minimum of six (6) years of experience in relevant works in secretarial and document control.
- Proficient keyboard skills and shall be competent in MS Word and Excel
- Good written and oral communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills, as well as a demonstrated ability to interact effectively with project personnel and management.
- Proficiency with Aconex is required