Medical Warehouseman Job in UAE
Company : Amentum
Location : Abu Dhabi, UAE
Timing : Full time
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR Warehouseman Job in UAE
- Receives supplies and equipment from the depots and other sources, confirming they are in acceptable condition. This includes unloading trucks, shipping containers and aircraft pallets.
- In-checks property, processes receipt documents into the supply computer system, and clears rejects as required.
- Sorts and moves misdirected shipments through the transportation system.
- Places property in designated areas after moving it to the appropriate warehouses. updates the locations of the warehouses as needed.
- makes certain that, while being stored, supplies and equipment are kept hygienic, intact, and shielded from the elements.
- removes stock to make room for shipments and problems. aids in setting up warehouses for inventory and offers assistance with inventories as needed.
- transports property to the appropriate locations and accepts and handles turn-ins. looks for part numbers to find unloaded NSNs.
- alerts supervisor to products that need to have their shelf life extended.
- maneuvers property between warehouses using a light truck and operates material handling equipment as needed.
- carries out additional tasks as given.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- At least one year experience in a supply system or closely related function required.
- Works in maintenance shop or warehouse environment and may be required to work outdoors for extended periods.
- Physically capable of performing all required duties; capable of lifting/pushing/pulling minimum of 50 lbs. and performing extensive work handling/lifting equipment.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
For more UAE Jobs, click Here.