Villa Host Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Smart Recruiters
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Perform duties in accordance with the Standard Operating procedures and Guidelines of the resort.
- Assist Front Office Department with daily operations, check-in, check-out, and upselling.
- Maintain high standards in personal appearance. Is well groomed, hygienically clean, and properly attired in uniform to carry out duties at all times.
- Behave and carry out tasks and responsibilities in a professional manner
- Punctual to report for duties and prompt to disseminate services to guests.
- Is well organized to carry out job tasks with necessary accessories ready and at hand.
- Fully aware of arrivals, departures, and guest movement in the resort.
- Always prepared to handle guest requests, complaints, and suggestions and follow through to maximize the service standard.
- Knowledgeable about fire and safety procedures.
- Bargains Visitor remarks and concerns methodicallly and keeps bosses educated regarding something very similar.
- Committed and recommends/presents new drives that are centered around improving the visitor experience.
- Report wellbeing or security dangers to the boss.
- Perform different obligations as alloted by the Administration.
- Start contact with visitors before appearance and proactively accumulate inclinations for homes.
- Guarantee all apparatuses and gear are ready/stacked/coordinated in the estates and storage spaces consistently.
- Go to all briefings led and circles back to day to day appearances, takeoffs, and other significant data.
- Guarantee a position of visitor civilities, correlative things, and conveniences in the estates as determined and completes its conveyance and opportune freedom.
- Work with appearances and takeoffs as per set methods.
- Get ready important mise-en-place in the dispensed storage rooms and manors to work with proficient assistance.
- Guarantees the Confidential basement and minibar are supplied and really taken a look at preceding visitor appearance. Additionally guarantees that the Confidential basement and minibar are topped off,
- and the bills are posted during the stay.
- Educated of the assistance and nature of a wide range of wines accessible in the Confidential basement.
- Mindful of the methods for clothing valet administration and is prepared with necessities to complete same in an expert way.
Minimum 1-year experience as a Butler/Villa Host; preferably in a similar quality hotel
Excellent communication skills
Fluency in English, and foreign languages an advantage
A friendly and outgoing behavior
Proactive, resourceful, and able to work independently
Has strong decision-making abilities