Uniform Attendant Job in Abu Dhabi UAE
Company : mandarin oriental
Location : Emirates Palace Abu Dhabi, UAE
Timing : Full time
JOB DESCRIPTION AND REQURIEMENTS
- Inspect uniforms for damage & remove substandard uniforms from circulation & issue replacements.
- Quality inspection to be done on each item
- Fresh Uniforms are sorted, arranged set wise and placed department wise, on time and maintain the dirty to clean procedure
- Receives, sorts & issues uniform.
- A record of assigned & unassigned uniforms as they are distributed, returned, or cleaned.
- Returns unclean or dirty uniform to laundry for rewash.
- Illuminates boss about any harm to regalia.
- Orchestrating and arranging every single additional uniform
- Ensure that there is an adequate stock of regalia in stock for the new starters.
- Counts and records the genuine sum into day to day uniform record structure.
- Helps the boss in month to month inn stock.
- Complies with the principles and guidelines of the inn and its area of expertise.
- Expects different obligations appointed by the boss now and again.
- Tidies up and keeps up with uniform room hardware.
- Guarantees that everything uniform is set apart with a number.
- Plans uniform room structure.
- Reports to group pioneer standard about work.