Telephone Operator-Royal Service Agent Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Smart Recruiters
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Process all external and internal calls and emails either by redirecting calls/emails or assisting the caller/sender.
- Promptly answer telephone calls and emails, addressing callers and senders in a clear, friendly and courteous tone of voice.
- Take ownership of the caller’s request and ensure follow up according to the hotel’s standards
- Have a sufficient working knowledge of all departments, in particular Housekeeping, Front Office and Engineering.
- Act as dispatcher through Royal Service for security, guest services and other colleagues in operations.
- Revise the Service Work orders and requests are routed to the appropriate department.
- Keep an eye on the “Royal Service” software system and make sure that all services are efficiently and constantly available at Royal Service.
- Use the PMS (Property Management System), phone system, Royal Service, fax, and other available systems responsibly.
- To guarantee optimal efficiency, maintain up the maintenance of all the telephones and associated equipment in the switchboard.
- Maintain the privacy of information.
- When guests ask for housekeeping services or have emergencies like plumbing issues, give them your time and information. Check with visitors to see if the request was fulfilled after a fair amount of time that has been prearranged.
- Proficient in the English language (verbal & written), second language is an asset
- Previous customer related experience an asset
- Must possess outstanding guest services skills and sophisticated verbal communication skills
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required
- Prior experience working with Opera or a related system an asset
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
- Flexibility to work weekends and holidays as needed
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times