Telephone Operator Job in Dubai UAE
Company : ACCOR
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Ensure proper functioning of telephone equipment in the hotel at all times and to implement correct telephone operating procedures
- Handle any guest complaints and/or remarks; provides a response as soon as possible
- Handle phone calls and forward any messages received for the guest.
- Record and give wake-up calls.
- Uses right cycle and methodology while you dealing with the private visitor data
- Bring down and hand-off messages.
- Handle alarm method
- Stay up to date with recent fads in phone frameworks
- Advances the scope of administrations presented by the lodging to increment deals
- Advances the faithfulness program, adjusting the attempt to seal the deal to suit the visitor’s necessities
- Confirm phone hardware rental charges, significant distance charges
- Assuming electronic framework is down, to record every chargeable call and post them on the visitor’s receipt
- Confident, ambitious and self-motivated individual.
- Good knowledge of Windows
- Fluent in the local language; business English
- Excellent communication and organizational skills and a good team player
- Ability to be both proactive and reactive
- Excellent organizations skills and ability to find solutions