View more 3 days ago
Technical Support Coordinator Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Parsons
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Responsible for all functionality associated with Administration, Coordination and Support Services.
- Coordinate, consolidate response to all incoming correspondence both internal and external relation to department for various subjects including but not limited to approvals, contractual, mobilization, facilities handing-over, NOC’s.
- Consolidate and prepare Department Monthly Status Report as required by/for Senior Management.
- Tracking deadlines, responses, transmittals, flow of documents
- Following of all submittals and other related records expected to survey/remark/answer.
- Liaise with different discipline Architects and Supervisors for planning Particulars, BOQ, ROM and SOW expected for RFP/Delicate Records for new Structures and for existing offices alterations.
- Circle back to Division Designers on different undertaking the executives prerequisites (DRPR, Material and Drawing submittals and so on.,)
- Circle back to Division Architects on different undertaking the executives prerequisites (FAC-PAC and so on).
- Coordinate for project close-out systems including End-client close down of SAC and Handover archives.
- Inventories approaching specialized reports for receipt agreeableness and help Architects to determine inconsistencies.
- Coordinate for any drawings, records expected for projects as allocated by different discipline Architects.
- Set up some other records for projects as alloted by Supervisors/Designers
- Keep up with contact with different units/offices, specialists, project workers and outer organizations.
- Oversee advertising, security entryway passes and such different exercises of division/unit.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Diploma/Degree in Technical discipline
- Minimum 10 years of experience in coordination and administration of technical office preferably with consultant / contractor.
- Awareness of Engineering projects documentation like As Built Drawings, O&M Manuals, International Standards & technical literature.
- Awareness of Engineering terms.
- Experience in dealing with contractors, consultants, executives, other Departments, staff of various nationalities & vendors. Good communication skill is a must.
- Prepare periodic reports and develop standard forms for staff and engineering activities.
- Excellent technical writing skills.
- Able to read AutoCAD drawings