Technical Project Manager Job in Dubai UAE
Company : deriv
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Utilise Agile methodology to plan, manage, and deliver solutions efficiently.
- Establish and control project scope, constraints, and stakeholder communication and relationships throughout the project lifecycle.
- Oversee the project team, delegate work, organize frequent meetings with the team and stakeholders, and keep track on developments and any hazards.
- Prioritize shared resources among projects and safeguard and manage resources for cross-functional interdependencies.
- Make sure the Scrum framework and practices are followed.
- To accomplish both immediate and long-term objectives, recognize risks, create plans for resolving them, and work together with all departments.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- University degree in an IT or business-related field
- 5+ years of software project management experience in Agile, with at least 2 years leading Scrum teams as a Scrum master
- In-depth knowledge of Scrum methodology, Agile framework, SDLC, and project management methodologies
- Strong commitment to delivering products in time in a fast-paced environment
- Good skills in decision-making, teamwork, and problem-solving
- Proactive attitude, a desire for responsibility, and a passion for learning
- Ability to think and act strategically, decisively, and fluidly to develop solutions for problems
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills