TEAM MEMBER Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Emirates Flight Catering
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
1. Conduct daily facility checks, segregation of supplies, good storage and labelling practices, work order handling, housekeeping, reporting irregularities or employee complaints.Load and off-load all the incoming and outgoing consignments using excellent stacking and transporting techniques and ensure no damage to goods or their packing.
2. Maintain the store items in a tidy manner in order to simplify the issuance and stock taking process and rearrange the Stores as required.
3. Keep the inventory trackers and bin cards organized so that the items are distributed to the several departments within the department according to the order that the requirements are received (i.e., *first in, first out*).
4. Assist the inventory controller in managing the various stock transactions and inventory activities. Ensure that the necessary stock levels are maintained to guarantee company continuity.
5. Providing accurate information to internal stakeholders to attain superior service.
6. Carry out regular business operations while abiding by the company’s safety and hygiene policies to guarantee compliance. Provide the team leader with a revised procedure based on the gaps found in the day-to-day operations.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Higher Secondary School Certificate or equivalent qualification.
* 1 year of experience in a similar role in an employee facilities environment.
Able to work under time related pressure so as to meet all internal customer expectations and requirement
* Should be organized, methodical, able to work under pressure and follow instructions.
* Able to demonstrate knowledge of employee facilities & services specifically inventory and employee facilities
* Good communication and customer service skills.
* Basic MS office intermediate skills