Tax Manager Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Michael Page
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Manage tax compliance, preparation and careful review of tax returns (both direct and indirect taxes)
- Implement tax strategies and policies to optimize tax spends whilst minimising tax liabilities.
- Manage transfer pricing and customs matters in the region and in close collaboration with the Group.
- Establish internal procedures and controls to guarantee correct tax reporting and adherence to the law.
- Track the recording of tax returns.
- collaborating on tax-related issues as a business partner with the finance and accounting departments, making sure that they are aware of the regulations and how they will affect transactions.
- Work together and in unison with other parties like consultants, auditors, and tax authorities.
- Serve as a strategic partner to internal divisions, offering counsel and direction on acquisitions and divestitures.
- Employ, manage, and coach the tax team to establish a culture of best practices and ongoing development.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field is a MUST, professional and tax-related qualifications preferred.
- Professional proficiency in Arabic is a MUST
- Ideally, has 6 to 8 years of experience within a multinational firm, Big 4 experience preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of Indirect and Direct Tax systems
- Knowledge of tax software and tools.
- Strong commercial and business acumen with exceptional analytical and technical ability.
- Leadership and personnel management skills.