SUPPLY CHAIN WAREHOUSE COORDINATOR Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Emirates Group
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
Closing date: 29 Sep 2023
- Responsible for ensuring stock levels are maintained efficiently at Just-In-Time (JIT) levels to minimize stockholding costs through analyzing monthly cycle count inventory reports.
- Monitor the physical stock takes, identifying and reconciling any discrepancies providing recommendations to the P&L Manager for their approval and further discussion with Management Accounts.
- Manage and supervise the package and distribution of all items (uniforms/promotional and non-stock items) to outstations and promotional events as necessary. Book the shipment and advise delivery details to the departments for their collection and utilization. –
- Continuously identify daily operations improvements to ensure all customers? needs and department demands are met in a timely manner – Lead and supervise employees to ensure that they are continuously motivated and have a consistent workload. Specific to Uniform Distribution Center
- Pack and convey all uniform things to every worker and guarantee all bundles are given over according to Organization Norms.
- Recognizing the necessities of the division and clients and track down answers for stock as the requirements emerge guaranteeing the prerequisites of clients and end clients are satisfied.
- Screen and control the expert information precision of all stock across every uniform capability (Pilot, EK and dnata).
- Get ready and consistently screen orders for the acquisition of stock things to fulfill division needs as quickly as possibly. Continually screen and circle back to the situation with the things requested with purchasers and providers.
- Screen and responsible for forcasting and arranging of the stock levels to meet all tasks prerequisites. to guarantee brief getting, putting away, giving and stock control.
- Guarantees generally got things are according to agreements and report all issues of errors and harms to the official for substitutions of things.
- Screen the provider the board and provider execution markers to guarantee full provider consistence in conveyances and quality as well as amount.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Procurement. Non-aircraft : 3+ Years experience
Vocational or Diploma (12+2 or equivalent)