Stores Controller Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Air Arabia
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Handles and maintains the “Stores” stock level for the daily demanded items and routine jobs, this includes tool boxes and kits, spare parts, wheels, batteries, oils, etc..
- Ensures all items and components are available in place and on time to execute maintenance planned and un-planned tasks and to secure the availability and safe release of aircrafts.
- Carries out daily checks and inspections in storage areas to ensure correct storage conditions are maintained such as Temperature and Humidity Control, safety and health conditions, risk hazards, etc.
- provides daily toolboxes, kits, and spare parts and components in accordance with the maintenance schedules for regular tasks on Air Arabia and Third Party aircraft. keeps track of all delivery receipts and
- tracking details.
- As per established protocols, offers Air Arabia and Third Party aircrafts ad hoc inventory and store support.
- Makes certain that all equipment and tools intended for maintenance are inspected and maintained in working order at all times; notifies the “Rotables Team” of any broken tools or components; and works with suppliers to arrange for the repair of any necessary tools or parts.
- Assists the “Stores Supervisor” in carrying out and preserving the safety protocols, adequate and hygienic facilities, storage requirements and conditions, correspondence, and general operation of the Line Store.
- helps with the planning of logistics for the transport of parts to and from the Air Arabia MRO, aircraft, and outstations. works in tandem with the relevant divisions to handle hazardous materials, receive engines, and APUs.
- The ability and willingness to work in a rotating shift pattern.
- 1-2 years of related working experience in a similar capacity within the Airline industry; experience with low cost airline is a plus.
- Working experience on inventory soft-wares shall be treated as an advantage.
- Has necessary working experience and exposure to GCAA rules and regulations pertaining to acceptance, storage and issuance of tools and equipment used for aircrafts maintenance.
- Knowledge and completion of IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations training is an advantage.
- Good problem solving and decision making skills.
- Familiar with quality assurance, internal and external audit checks and formalities.
- Proven skills in working with data and resources in a cost-effective manner.
- Multi-task oriented with high attention to details.
- Physically fit and dynamic, capable of carrying heavy equipment and moving between stores.