Store Manager Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Majid Al Futtaim
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Ensure implementation of MAF Retail’s supermarket plans in line with the supermarket strategies and procedures in collaboration with the Head Office and Corporate Office.
- Measure and assess commercial performance using both qualitative and quantitative analysis. Then, provide recommendations to boost sales turnover and profitability.
- Increase sales and profitability by keeping expenses under budgetary constraints.
- Examine and evaluate sales and inventory reports, and if necessary, take the appropriate remedial action.
- To guarantee efficient stock management (stock value, out-of-stock, orders, and prompt goods delivery), coordinate on a regular basis with the department heads.
- Check merchandise plans and layouts for proper execution in accordance with regulations.
- Lead and mentor the group to promote and improve customer service, and meet the needs of the clients in accordance with the necessary guidelines.
- Verify that the supermarket complies with the hygienic, safety, and health requirements set forth by MAF Retail.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration.
- 8+ years relevant experience in a similar role, 5+ years in a Retail Business.
- Strong people and negotiation skills – capable to easily build relationships across all levels.
- Leadership skills.
- Strong and pragmatic problem solving coupled with analytical capabilities.
- Highly organized with strong multitasking skills.