Store Manager (Hypermarket/Supermarket) Job in Dubai UAE
Company : GMG Group
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Participate in creating the annual business plan for the store and project daily and monthly figures for sales and costs.
- Collaborate with the commercial and marketing department to implement a pricing strategy and suggest department changes as needed.
- Conduct merchandise probes in consultation with the floor managers and merchandise managers to optimize department sales.
- Lead tests for whittling down, efficiency, shrinkage and lease to deals proportion and foster an arrangement to relieve relative dangers
- Guarantee top notch revealing for forward arranging, space the executives and stock administration and other key business markers
- Lead month to month audits with relative groups for key store business data, for example, slow and quick movers, edge investigation, marketing projections, wastage, stock count and shrinkage, and guide the groups to attract up activity intends to accomplish targets.
- Draw up advancement plans for the store in conversation with the business and advertising.
- Guarantee hearty money control through the execution of the standard working methodology for cash the executives and till the board
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5– 8 years on Assistant or Store Manger level in Supermarket or Hypermarket
- Good in communication and staff management
- Ability to prepare and understand operation income statement
- Capable of using LS Navision “retail management system.”
- Oracle – shift scheduling & supplier invoices