Receiving/Store Clerk Job in UAE
Company : InterContinental
Location : Ras Al Khaimah, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Receives all food and beverage merchandise.
- Weighs and checks all items received to see that the proper amount ordered has been received.
- Inspects all merchandise as to quality to ensure that it corresponds to specifications.
- Verifies the prices listed on invoices by using a market quotation sheet.
- extends, adds, and verifies the veracity of each invoice.
- Verifies all invoices for additions and extensions before signing them as received.
- The receiving report is appended and tallied once all invoices for the day have been recorded.
- The F&B Controller, Cost Controller, and CA get the Receiving Report and the related tapes.
- helps the F&B Controller/Cost Controller/CA with daily paperwork, taking inventory, and other tasks that are delegated to him by the aforementioned individuals.
- The F&B Receiving Clerk is required to maintain the following documents:
- Copies of the F&B receipts over the previous thirteen months
- Food market price lists over a duration of three years
- Copies of the corrected errors for three months
- Bachelor’s degree / higher education qualification / equivalent in Accounting or Finance
- 1-2 Years work-related experience.
- Resort experience is an advantage
- System Knowledge: Good knowledge of the relevant IHG systems
- Must speak English