Site Keeper Job in Dubai UAE
Company : CPL Aromas
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Ensuring that security measures are in place to protect against theft, fire hazards, and other physical threats to assets and site
- Monitoring camera feeds for different locations on site to detect security breaches or potential crimes.
- Maintaining security logs of all facility activities, such as visitors, vendors and maintenance contractors’ timecards.
- organizing and communicating security-related tasks with other team members, including the facilities coordinator and QSHE manager
- In the event of an emergency, call the fire department or law enforcement.
- Report any occurrences that can jeopardize the security of persons or property, and note any possible issues that should be taken care of.
- able to be allocated as an on-call person after business hours and react to emergencies as needed.
- Undertake minor repairs, improvements of the site including plumbing, electrical, HVAC, painting services.
- Minor maintenance to ensure good working order of furniture, equipment and fittings.
- Ensure a safe, secure, and well-maintained facility that meets environmental, health, and security standards.
- Other duties as directed by the line manager.
- High school Diploma or certification in related field.
- Basic computer skills.
- Excellent eye for detail
- The ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure, in a team and as an individual.
- Good problem-solving skills
- The ability to accurately record all data.
- Good time Management, flexibility required to cover shifts.
- Good communication ability at all levels