Showroom Manager Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Al Tayer
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Plan and execute Lincoln’s sales strategies and ensure whether the budgeted target for the showroom is achieved or exceeded.
- Coordinate with the sales manager and communicate sales plan & targets to the sales in order to achieve targets successfully.
- Manage sales process (aspects such as initial customer contact and reception, clarification of needs, identification of prospect, follow-up on initial contact, final closure of sales and quality of sales documentation) to ensure quality in the entire process.
- Prepare stock requirement for the month defining specifications, model and number of vehicles for the approval of the sales manager.
- Communicate with relevant internal parties, such as the Customer Interaction Center, to offer clients effective sales support.
- Handle important client complaints and issues, including those that may be escalated, and make sure that decisions are made quickly and that problems are resolved.
- Engage in regular interaction with both current and potential clients to build profitable connections and learn about their needs both now and in the future.
- Create the offer and give it to the clients.
- Make sure that all client information is accurately documented.
- Make the most of demos and keep an eye on the demo to sale ratio.
- Oversee every facet of the showroom to guarantee superior standards in the product information, housekeeping, and display, all aimed at projecting the intended image of ATM and Lincoln.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business related discipline
- Preferably a native Arabic speaker
- Five to eight years of experience in sales, preferably in the automotive industry
- Strong management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong people management skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Coaching and guiding skills
- Strong networking skills