Shopkeeper Job in UAE
Company : Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Location : Abu Dhabi, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Ensure the store is in a pristine condition at all times and has a strong commercial basic level in your business area during all opening hours (4basics as per IKEA standard).
- In conjunction with the Com & In division, you ensure that the IKEA store presents a commercial variety in your business area and that clients view IKEA as an expert in home furnishings.
- Organizing and executing the annual commercial calendar.
- Increase customer convenience when purchasing at the store by using mechanical sale tools effectively.
- being an expert in product knowledge in order to guarantee the best possible customer service.
- Together with the Commercial team you ensure that sales forecasts of all products in your BA are adapted to the sales pattern so that the ordering process of goods leads to a healthy stock situation.
- You phase in and out range continuously during the year.
- Your secure that all products in your Business Area are displayed according to the merchandising basics (clean, price tag, well assemble, no damage) during all opening hours.
- To achieve the customer satisfaction goals set by the Market hall Sales Manager for your area (measured by IKEA Brand Capital and CSI)
People Management and Development
- To manage the selection, training and development programs for new co-workers.
- To participate in the recruitment and selection of the sales co-workers when vacancies arise.
- To ensure working methods, basic action routines and range information are understood and carried out in order to achieve objectives.
- 4 – 5 Years Retail Supervisory Experience
- Customer Focused
- Individual Accountability
- Continuous Improvement
- Personal Leadership