Shop Manager Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Azaeda
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Greet customers, offer assistance and serve them in order to ensure their needs and complaints are answered in a timely manner with quality and customer service standards creating customer loyalty and portfolio.
- Ensure a smooth and efficient receiving process of items/shipments as well as monitor all kind of inventory activities such as cycle counts and stock movements including transfers between shops, transfers to/from warehouse, damaged items, devolution, etc.
- Analyze hourly/daily/weekly sales performance, monitor selling items, missing sizes/ items and collection rotation (in coordination with BM and VM) in order to identify replenishment needs, place accurate orders, meet stock performance objectives and maximize sales and sellout
- Detect, anticipate and provide regular feedbacks on customers’ needs, markets trends and competitors activities affecting the region/ market
- Hire, develop, inspire, and assess team members to make sure they possess the requisite knowledge and reputation and are best equipped to realize their full potential and make a significant contribution to the business; hold daily meetings in Japanese to keep the team motivated and informed.
- Create a staff calendar based on the number of visitors, budgeted hours, events, daily sales targets, and operational needs (stock count, shipments, sales, etc.). Additionally, make sure that sales plans and hourly and daily targets are effectively communicated to the shop/department team.
- In a prompt and correct manner, log and update all operational and commercial data as well as different requests on the platforms (Helpdesks, Events, Loss Prevention application, etc.) offered.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 years of experience in a managerial role; Previous experience in the industry/retail is a major plus
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Skills Specific for Sports Goods retail: Collective Game, Project oriented, Athlete/ambassador, Enthusiastic, Contributor, Empathic, Entrepreneur and responsible
- Specific for Sports Goods retail: Active participation in at least one sporting activity and expert knowledge of sporting events