Shipping & Clearance Representative Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Transmed
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
Checks and highlights documents received from suppliers and sends corrected documents to the clearing agent in order to avoid any discrepancy.
Files customs related documents as required to ensure compliance.
Maintenance of OSR
- Shares and updates Order Status Reports (OSRs) to keep clearing agents, market planners, and the warehouse informed about arrivals.
- Communication with the Warehouse and Clearing Agent
- Sends orders and shipping paperwork to the Clearing Agent as soon as the products arrive and monitors the status of the clearing of the goods to guarantee a seamless customs clearance.
Communication with Suppliers
Communication with F&A
- Bachelor Degree in Business or similar field
- 0 – 1 years’ experience in clearing or freight forwarding
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!