Service Delivery Manager Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Emirates Group
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
Closing date : 14 Aug 2023
- Responsible for providing the required support and expertise to the staff on shift ensuring service delivery by dealing with any conflicts and issues raised by customers.
- Activate exception management plan or business continuity and develop staff performance on shift to ensure safe on-time performance amidst a service focused environment and in compliance with regulatory, legal and safety requirements and standard operating procedures.
- Bachelors degree or Diploma in in business administration / aviation / ground handling / customer service
- 6-8 years of experience in aviation/ ground handling / customer service
- UAE driving license (for airside based roles) – Preferably First Aid trained
- Advanced understanding of airlines’ customer service product (specific airport related requirements) and Industry regulations for the assigned work area
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!