View more 2 days ago
Senior Accounts Assistant Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Emirates Group
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Deal with income bookkeeping exchanges, clear exemptions, raise solicitations, trigger bookkeeping and direct compromise, charge/discount reviews, ace updates, audits and other handling capabilities
- Distinguish and assess inconsistencies, resolve questions with the separate inward or outside partners and block conflicting outcomes joined by support of criminal investigator and avoidance controls. Further develop client experience through top notch expectations, actually issue goal and organized correspondence.
- Help the Boss or Official in pre/post-shutting bookkeeping capabilities and specially appointed tasks.
- Support inside and outer clients by giving required data and noting questions.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree or Honor’s (12+3 or equivalent): Degree in Finance background preferred
- Experience in Finance & Insurance/Accounts: 3+ Years
- Working knowledge of office automation software like Word, Excel and Power point.
- Good analytical and investigative skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and in writing, with various stakeholders across the business.