Security Supervisor Job in Dubai UAE
Company : IHG Hotels and Resorts
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Supervises daily Security Operations and duties & responsibilities of outsourced Security team members. Under the guidance of Government Relations & Security Manger, coordinates smooth daily operation as per the department standard, ensuring effective communication and information exchange between the management and security staff.
- To ensure all Security team members and colleagues are aware of and adhering to the company Policies and Procedures.
- helps with all security training as well as special event security plan preparation.
- carries out a seamless shift handover, informing all team members of pertinent information and events, taking custody of departmental property, and being accountable for its safekeeping.
- Investigates crimes against people and property, documents incidents and accidents, oversees the prompt completion of investigations, and makes sure that guests, visitors, staff, reports, and contacts are appropriately followed up with.
- Minimum two years’ experience in similar role within a 4/5 Star Hotel/Hospitality sector and have a good knowledge of Local and International legislation and best practice.
- Fluent English communication skills (read, write, speak), fluency in Arabic language is highly desirable
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- SIRA license is required due to local regulations