Security Officer Job in Dubai UAE
Company : ACCOR
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Act vigilant and proactive at all times, respond immediately to all incidents as per the incident response procedures and report them to the immediate supervisor in order to resolve any security issues in a timely and discrete manner.
- Conduct full security patrols of the hotel as directed, and record and report all irregularities in order to ensure the early detection and mitigation of any risks.
- Implement the hotel’s Emergency Operations Plan and Crisis Management Plan, when required, in order to ensure the rapid and effective response to any incident and crisis.
- Monitor and control the SBU’s entrance, restrict access to unauthorized visitors, and report any such attempted breaches so that the SBU’s environment is maintained secure.
- Screen and control the entrance of vehicles and conveyance trucks to the SBU premises to guarantee just approved vehicles are permitted to enter.
- Enter all occurrences into the security detailing framework and guarantee they are refreshed as and when required with the goal that all security-related data is represented and kept up with modern.
- Complete guests and workers for hire log books so they are authoritatively approved to approach the SB.
- Guarantee that all lost and found property is turned in for recording and stockpiling promptly so it very well may be recovered upon demand.
- Screen the CCTV cameras and other security hardware to guarantee that all potential and real security chances are identified and made due.
- Perform related errands and obligations as doled out and considered dependable by the board.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Higher Secondary School Certificate or equivalent.
- Working towards recognized Security Industry Qualification
- 1 to 3 years of experience in security.
- Knowledge of fire and safety.
- Knowledge of First Aid and CPR.
- Ability to act calm and quickly in crisis situations and emergencies.
- Ability to communicate clearly and with authority, especially in emergencies.
- Basic IT skills.
- People skills