View more 2 days ago
Security Guard Job Air Arabia in UAE
Company : Air Arabia
Location : Sharjah, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Acts principally in direct protection of life and company’s property by distinguishing, researching, settling and detailing any security breaks or episodes to keep a safe climate as per organization’s strategies and systems.
- Briefs the security group toward the start of another shift to refresh them on advancements since the last shift and offers data about any security concerns.
- Watches haphazardly or routinely organization premises and border (entryways, entryways, windows, stopping, and so on) to forestall and distinguish indications of interruption and guarantee security.
- Reports unlawful exercises saw during routine watches like robbery, or defacement to policing for additional activity.
- Screens and controls access of workers, guests and vehicles against burglary, risks, or defacing and impedes regions when required.
- Confines intruders and hoodlums and calls the police when he/she notices unapproved people. Starts calls to local group of fire-fighters in instances of crisis like fire.
- Screens the report of the everyday exercises for any episodes or anomalies, for example, gear or property harm, robbery, presence of unapproved people or dubious articles.
- Cautions people of rule infractions or infringement and secure or oust violators from premises.
- Guarantees all alert frameworks, CCTV cameras and identifying/crisis gear are working appropriately and reports any breakdowns to the board organization.
- Screens and changes controls that directs building frameworks, for example, cooling and reports any issues to the Offices The board Division.
- Performs emergency treatment or CPR when required, given he/she is able to do as such.
- Accompanies/organizes with the board to sort out for accompanying people to explicit areas/objections as required.
- Keeps a favorable to dynamic way to deal with Wellbeing and Security.
- Willing to work on shift pattern (24/7) and long working hours.
- Related trainings such as Emergency Response Compatibility and First Aid are considered a must.
- Demonstrates confident and composed personality and positive attitude all times.
- Well-groomed and organized.
- Dynamic and physically fit for the job, requires frequent movement.
- Proficient in computer skills (Microsoft Office).
- Very good English Language (written and spoken)
- Good reporting skills
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 3 to 5 years of similar experience in any security company in any industry is a must.
- High School or Diploma in any stream is acceptable.