SALON/SPA MANAGER Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Al Mulla Group
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Offering a wide range of assistance presented by the salon, which incorporates haircutting and styling as well as hair evacuation and magnificence medicines.
- Enrolling salon staff that meets obligatory instructive and permitting prerequisites.
- Planning work plans for salon staff.
- Laying out objectives for each staff part, assessing staff execution, and giving preparation and in general direction.
- Observing salon supplies and gear and requesting new stock depending on the situation.
- Making and disseminating special material to draw in new clients.
- Tending to and settling client objections with respect to salon administrations and representative way of behaving.
- Handling clients’ installments and keeping up with exact monetary records.
- Guaranteeing that the salon is spotless and very much kept up with consistently.
- High school diploma or GED.
- A valid cosmetology license.
- Proven experience managing a salon.
- Proficient in all microsoft office applications.