Sales Support Consultant Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Metlife
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Resolve complex issues, requests, and problems for clients through research, investigation, and interfacing with other departments.
- Educate sales force on features and guidelines.
- Action daily tasks based on emails received from RMS / broker / direct clients.
- Submit RFP and coordinate with the intermediary and UW team to ascertain that all is in good order.
- Speak with the RM of the subtleties missing to finish the G100.
- Send the appropriately filled G100 to the RMs for their audit, endorsement and afterward submit to UW group.
- Liase between tasks group and the channel assuming that any requests or follow up messages are gotten from any channel in regards to solicitations or strategy reports,
- Keep up with log sheets forever and Clinical tailor-made statements.
- Send solicitations of Underwriting or End according to the RMs or representative’s solicitation.
- Submit P.O. in Ariba according to the group’s necessities like occasions/items and direction with Obtainment/Advertising groups.
- Help the group with accommodation of true receipts for repayment.
- Fill in for project leads when they are on leave.
- Plan Salesforce reports at whatever point mentioned by RMs.
- Incorporate accommodation of week after week pipeline and restoration reports to the supervisor and information examination group separately.
- On Reestablishments, demand of RAS, recharging letters or modifications as expected by RMs/specialists/direct clients.
- Concentrate group reports and cycle map all critical cycles in a group shared drive.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years relevant experience
- Undergraduate degree
- Experience in the usage of Salesforce, Bizflow, Compass, Ariba.
- Strong customer focus.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Moderate relationship building and management.