Sales / Market Executive Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Gulf Talent
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Client Account Management on a day-to-day basis
- Handling FIT requests from the client work across a wide range of clients and focus on the retention, strategic development and growth of each.
- Being fully accountable for revenue growth within key accounts
- Providing regular two-way communication between the client and the team
- Financial reconciliation & forecasting across accounts and follow up with the client for any pending payment.
- Dealing directly with clients and negotiating with suppliers
- Foster a top to bottom information and close working relationship with clients from all industry sections inside the assigned geographic region.
- Coordination of deals exercises with provincial/agent deals workplaces.
- Go to whatever other obligations that might be mentioned by the Office Head.
- Orchestrate and lead site reviews and Fam trips where important.
- Ensure that the organization framework data set is stayed up with the latest, and that all record related exercises are followed.
- Creates and keeps up with key records through private calls, correspondence with existing/potential client base.
- Readies the month to month conjecture related to showcase drifts, contenders’ exercises and conditional business, along with the division head.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in Destination Management Company/Tourism
- Pro-active and strong personality
- Is able to challenge in a constructive manner.
- Has the right attitude, aptitude, and displays positive behavior
- Ability to think critically and share ideas and knowledge.
- Systems / Policy driven and is able to maintain business disciplines.
- Computer literate – Word, Excel, Power Point
- Good communication skills
- Good renegotiation skills