SALES EXECUTIVE Job in UAE
Company : Park Hyatt
Location : Abu Dhabi, UAE
Timing : Full time
- To handle all leads from the sales team and direct client inquiries, regarding group and banqueting requests.
- To maintain a close working relationship with the client from the initial proposal sending, to onsite liaison between hotel and organizer.
- Liaise with sales account managers on any corporate or group issues and activities as required, maintaining communication internally
- To review function blocked by you weekly to ensure that all business on the books is “live” and traced, and tracked for confirmation
- Ensure that all agreements (groups and catering contracts) follow the established hotel policies and procedures and are based on sound commercial judgment.
- To guarantee that all credit and assortment strategies that have been laid out by the lodging are carried out following the laid out Credit Approaches and Methodology.
- To foster proficient gathering and impetus deals proposition that success business for Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi.
- To foster a phenomenal information on Show, and Imagine frameworks to be skilled in checking reservations, room type accessibility, and capability space accessibility.
- To have areas of strength for the item information and be knowledgeable in up-selling strategies.
- To guarantee that all providing food contracts follow the laid out Lodging Arrangements and Methodology and are based and sound business judgment.
- To guarantee right reserving methods are applied comparable to bunch room portions, meeting set-ups, catering terms and legally binding arrangements.
- Minimum 2 years work experience in government, weddings, and MICE segment or in a similar role in a luxury international brand hotel within UAE.
- Good understanding of selling techniques and banquet knowledge.
- Ideally already based in UAE.