Sales Coordinator / Sales Admin / Sales Assistant Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Queros
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Contribute to overall customer satisfaction by promptly answering emails and phone calls.
- Prepare quotations, execute orders, invoicing and payment follow up as required.
- Keep customers informed of delays and delivery dates
- Establish active communication and engagement with the sales team to ensure orders are processed promptly
- To guarantee that things are received or delivered on time, communicate with the delivery and warehouse personnel.
- Work together with professionals to guarantee seamless post-purchase assistance.
- Take care of purchases by investigating possible goods, suppliers, and services, contrasting costs and benefits, and haggling to get the best offer.
- Acquire goods from suppliers and vendors, completing the required POs, etc.
- Promote the company’s offerings and skills while cultivating important interpersonal connections.
- Reach sales goals in allotted areas, increase market share, and expand into new markets.
- Keep up your technical and professional familiarity with the product range.
- Recognize all of the demands and expectations of your customers.
- Assure the expansion and increase of profits for the products and/or services.
- Ensure that the engineering and sales leadership teams are aware of all market information regarding rivals, offerings, and prospects.
- Continue to communicate well.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least two to six years of UAE experience selling fluid handling equipment (such as fuel pumps, flow meters, compressors, hose reels, tank truck & ISO container equipment, nozzles, valves, motors, flanges, butt weld fittings, Camlock couplings, petroleum hoses, pipes, pipe fittings, gauges, dispensers, etc.)
- A database of customers relevant to our business operation all over the U.A.E
Basic market and industry knowledge relevant to our business operation
- Experience selling directly to end users and/or distributors
- English and Arabic language skills are essential
- Outstanding analytical, conceptual and implementation skills; initiative, persuasiveness and a strong team spirit
- Strong writing, interpersonal and communication skills
- Expertise in building customer relations
- Sets ambitious goals for him/herself.
- Energetic, enjoys a fast pace environment and thrives on taking on responsibility
- Industry references