SALES ASSISTANT MANAGER Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Emirates NBD
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Deliver on targets across products on a month-on-month basis
- Ensure processes are being followed and audit them on a regular basis
- Initiate changes related to team, process and system which can improve the deliverables and productivity of the team
- Coordinate and manage stakeholders both internally and externally with relation to delivery of the unit.
- Manage team of first level supervisors
- Ensure staff engagement is high and a process of constant feedback and learning is developed within the team
- Keep Weakening levels to under 10% annualized.
- Distinguish chances to foster unit’s presentation and make activity designs that drive results
- Present best practice where essential
- Partake in week by week and month to month gatherings with partners
- Targets and execution the executives.
- Setting separate focuses for existing and prospect information.
Specialist inspiration and training.
- Distinguish the specialists’ information and ability holes and work with the learning and advancement group to make and convey proper preparation.
- Screen specialists call quality, consistence, and upgrade.
- Distinguish proactively chances to further develop specialist execution and make noteworthy plans that drive results
- Accept client heightening calls and guarantee that they are dealt with to fulfillment
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Graduate – Bachelor’s degree in any field
• Banking & Sales experienceTeam handling experience
• Language proficiency – English / Hindi or English / Arabic
• Relationship and conflict management
• Communication skills
• Negotiation and Influencing
• Lead/motivate team
• Achievement oriented
• Lead/motivate a project team