Sales Account Manager Job in Dubai UAE
Company : INGRAM
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Assess clients’ needs and make recommendations.
- Establish sales targets and implement a formal plan to achieve them.
- Track progress of established objectives and document sales performance.
- Attend to queries, describe product benefits, and discuss pros and cons in comparison with competing products or services.
- Arrange visits and presentations for channel partners to promote products, services, and combo packages to customers.
- Gain and/or enhance your knowledge and comprehension of the IT sector, and keep up with emerging trends and products.
- Expand and improve the product expertise and sales of resellers.
- You are a graduate with 3 years of experience (in IT sales)
- You have 3 years of experience in selling Cloud products.
- You have at least 1 year of experience in selling Microsoft.
- You are enthusiastic and driven by results with a strong will to succeed.
- You are a self-starter, self-motivated, and a team player.
- You are a strong ‘customer-first’ mentality able to utilize your relationships to drive results.