Safety Officer Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Noorka
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Monitor and control all HSE matters related to project team members and contractors in ensuring that the project is in compliance with the project requirement i.e. specification, safety code, and other policies/guidelines related to the project
- Ensure that all Health & Safety policies, procedures, rules, and regulations are adhered to and are regularly reviewed, updated, and communicated.
- Ensure that all accidents are documented, investigated and recommended improvements implemented
- Liaise with local authorities responsible for Health & Safety (labor & plant).
- Report accidents immediately to Site Management and propose solutions to avoid recurrence.
- Report consistently every one of the risky circumstances and execute promptly the healing activities.
- Issue the wellbeing examination report.
- Screen all quality records for security and fire anticipation gear
- Control and keep duplicates of all HSE/load declarations for cranes, chain slings…
- Guarantee security gear worn by all specialists on location.
- Circle back to the execution of the housekeeping standard.
- Plan graphs/guide on Heath, Wellbeing and Climate.
- Ensure all signage’s are refreshed and shown.
- Support with the week by week provides details regarding worker hours.
- Support with other applicable reports to site the board.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Candidate must have a minimum High School Diploma, preferably with Bachelor’s degree;
- Certificate or Associate’s Degree in a Construction-field or some post-secondary training in Engineering is an advantage;
- Must have at least 3 years of experience on the actual role, in a contracting company, preferably with Main Contractor; Middle East experience is highly preferred;
- NEBOSH (General Certificate) qualified or working towards NEBOSH certificate accreditation.
- NEBOSH Environmental Certificate
- COSHH Trained