Safety Agent – Female Job in UAE
Company : Hilton
Location : Ras Al-Khaimah, , UAE
Timing : Full time
- Monitor and control staff entrances
- Conduct regular searches of bags, etc. carried by members of staff and report discrepancies or violations immediately
- Control the Goods pass out procedure for any items purchased, loaned, or otherwise legitimately obtained
- Maintain system that monitors contractors working in the hotel in accordance with company health and safety policies
- Responsible for checking goods received out of hours
- To plan, market, and run kid’s birthday celebrations in order to fulfill departmental budgets for kid-focused activities by aggressively promoting income-generating events.
- to ensure adequate and safe storage as well as the cleanliness, order, and upkeep of all equipment.
- Notify the Kid’s Club Supervisor of any broken or missing goods in the rooms so that appropriate action can be taken.
- to turn over all lost and found items, along with any pertinent details, to housekeeping and the recreation supervisor in accordance with hotel policy.
- to politely and quickly respond to inquiries from visitors while performing my duties.
- to make certain that every visitor has the best possible personalized care and enjoys their stay.
- must lead the way instead of directing the guests.
- High school graduate or above
- Good physical condition
- At least two (2) years of law enforcement experience either in a Security Bureau or military training
- Must be knowledgeable about fire procedures, disaster plan procedures, bomb threats and hotel evacuation procedures
- Should be well-versed in local law/government regulation
- Absolute discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive information
- SIA trained and licensed
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Good grooming standards
- Ability to work under pressure, keeping calm in emergency situations
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in customer service environment
- First Aid
- Knowledge of P.A.C.E.
- IT proficiency
For more UAE Jobs, click Here.