Restaurant Manager Job in UAE
Company : Smart Recruiters
Location : – Abu Dhabi, UAE
Timing : Full time
- To promote and ensure guest satisfaction, achieved through his/her ability to develop and maintain a strong team environment, placing emphasis on Associate satisfaction and delivery of prompt, courteous service.
- Prompt and courteous delivery of all orders, maintaining a positive image through all each guest contact and through cleanliness of guest areas
- Oversee the timely and polite delivery of all restaurant and room service orders to ensure complete guest satisfaction with the food and beverage service.
- Make sure all patrons are happy throughout your shift by helping with serving, seating, interacting with the kitchen, and making an effort to talk to each and every one of them.
- help to keep a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- In line with the manager’s checklist, start and end the shift. Develop, uphold, and implement all Anantara Service Standards
- During a shift, carry out revenue and check control operations correctly.
- Ensure that the workplace is clean and safe for all employees and visitors.
- assemble and put into use all necessary equipment (such as floor layouts, timetables, reservations, and checks) for managing shifts.
- Look for solutions for issues like call outs, last-minute reservations, and any other potential everyday issues.
- During the whole mealtime, remain on the ground and make sure you have enough coverage.
- Make sure the only thing being served is high-quality food.
- Sustain appropriate and consistent associate standards.
- Make use of work orders, inspections, and other tools to efficiently oversee a program for repairs and maintenance.
- Establish effective communication with Associates to gain their trust and respect through his/her hard work. Maintain fair and consistent counselling and/or disciplinary procedures in accordance with Anantara’s Guarantee of Fair Treatment Policy
- Identify and recommend incentive programs, new ideas, and methods of operation
- This is a highly-visible guest service position, requiring above average communication skills, interacting professionally with guests.