Resort Assistant Manager (Front Office) Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Four Seasons
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Select, train, assess, lead, rouse and mentor all representatives in the Front Office region to guarantee that laid out social and center guidelines are met; day to day exercises and anticipating front office activity.
- You should be noticeable in the activity, give acknowledgment, advance great advertising, and handle grievances, concerns or unique solicitations for visitors, clients, and gathering contacts.
- Control work and working costs through compelling booking, planning, buying choices, and stock and money control.
- You will go to customary functional gatherings to guarantee compelling coordination and association between divisions.
- Notice state of being of offices and hardware in the front office and make proposals for rectifications and upgrades on a case by case basis.
- Work cooperatively and expertly with associates and managers.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 1-2 years previous experience in a supervisory or assistant manager position in Front Office or Housekeeping.
- College degree preferably specializing in hotel management or equivalent experience is required.