Relationship Manager Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Commercial bank of dubai
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Acquire new-to-bank clients and fresh money for investment products
- Achieve fee income target from sales of investment products
- Increase the CASA / Liabilities growth
- Conduct detailed risk-assessment and suitability assessment of clients and offer products that are aligned to the client’s risk profile.
- Take responsibility of error-free execution of investment transactions and for resolving client service requests in coordination with Investment Operations, on an ongoing basis.
- Manage relationship with investment clients on an ongoing basis and provide regular market and portfolio updates in order to increase engagement with clients and increase investments business
- To improve customer engagement and boost investment business, maintain a continuous interaction with investment clients and send out regular market and portfolio updates.
- To provide clients high-quality advice and serve as their trusted advisor, one must possess a thorough awareness of the investments industry, global capital markets, and the most recent macroeconomic trends and changes in the financial markets.
- Handle the inherent contradiction in the job description between meeting revenue targets and the needs and risk tolerance of the clients.
- Examine potential cross-selling opportunities for various bank products and services within the investment clientele.
- Keep yourself informed about the bank’s investment products and solutions. When necessary, work with the Treasury’s Investment Team to develop custom solution
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Finance, Business Management or Science with CISI / SCA qualification or equivalent
- 5 to 8 years’ experience in the investments sales / relationship management
- Should have existing UAEN / Arab Expats HNWI portfolio
- Good verbal and written command of English and Arabic