Regional Finance Manager Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Michael Page
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Develop and manage budgets and financial plans.
- Create organizational finance strategy and ensure financial well-being and integrity of the of the firm.
- Present and report financial performance and projections to senior management and stakeholders.
- For the benefit of business stakeholders, prepare accurate and timely financial statements and reports while making sure that all legal and accounting requirements are met.
- Oversee the AP, AR, billing, and collections processes.
- Find cost-saving options through efficiency improvements to maximize profitability and budgetary compliance.
- Determine the financial risks and create plans to reduce them.
- Assure tax compliance by carefully crafting tax plans to reduce taxable income.
- Serve as a strategic business development and strategy partner to other senior executives.
- Employ, manage, and coach the finance staff to establish a continuous improvement culture.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field is a MUST (Master’s degree or other professional qualifications i.e., ACA,CA, CMA preferred)
- Minimum 7 years of experience in a relevant role
- Experience in professional services industry is a MUST