Regional Account Manager Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Trend Micro
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
JOB DESCRIPTION Regional Account Manager Job
- Identify and pro-actively target prospects and existing clients to drive the adoption of Trend Micro technologies and services
- Increasing market share in the defined territory objectives of accounts and develop market strategies for each product and service
- Knowledge of assigned territory, connect with CIO/CISO to create and grow opportunities
- Work with relevant stakeholders (Pre-Sales, Marketing and Sales Head) to take the right value proposition to Channel CEO and associated sales and technical teams
- Reach quarterly revenue targets in accordance with business unit objectives.
- Build connections with our network of alliances and technology partners, which includes AWS, Microsoft, VMware, and Google.
- It can be advantageous to have knowledge of security platforms like SIEM and SOAR as well as security frameworks like Zero Trust, SASE, UEBA, and XDR.
- Keep all account data up to date in Salesforce to support account planning, precise revenue forecasting, and opportunity management.
- Share pertinent information with interested parties to aid in decision-making.
- Create and preserve connections with clients by learning about their needs and business.
- Provide clients with advice on cyber security measures and encourage ongoing interaction from demonstrations to after-implementation assistance
- Organize and oversee all client calls and meetings.
- Conduct and take part in meetings for account reviews to talk about customer experience and claims.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 5 years of relevant Sales Experience and preferably few years in Security Industry.
- Account Management certification such as SPIN or TAS would be highly regarded.
- Sales Based Certifications
- Security Certification
- Exposure to both End Customer Environments and Channels
- Selling value to CIO, and complex multiple customer scenario showcasing technical and sales expertise
- Proven Account Management experience in commercial sector
REQUIREMENTS for Regional Account Manager Job in Dubai UAE
- Knowledge of competition, new cybersecurity technologies, upcoming trends (Cloud, Digital Transformation, IIoT, industry etc), country regulations that affect target markets
- Must have growth-oriented mindset and experience of working in the collaborative environment
- Collaborative across various functions such as Technical, Marketing, Channel, to ensure customer success at all level
- Ability to network, create and build strong relationships senior executive relationships
- Excel in presenting business value proposition, solutions/benefits of complex technology in easy-to-understand business language
For more UAE Jobs, click Here.