Recruitment Admin Assistant Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Kerzner
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Manage the recruitment of best talents and will be responsible for the retention and succession planning to establish our resort at the employer of choice globally.
- This position will focus on maintaining high performance multicultural talents by ensuring proper retention strategies and measures are established in place.
- Highly qualified and must have at least 1-2 years’ experience in an upscale luxury hospitality industry or five-star hotels.
- Must have a background with impeccable attention to details, analytical skills, strategic minded, highly talented in motivating others, must be able to work under pressure, flexible in working long hours and meet strict deadlines with excellent spoken and written communication skills in English and/or another language.
- Must have previous experience/knowledge of working with any recruitment platform/portals. Middle East/GCC experience is an advantage.
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 595 jobs