Receptionist & HR Administrator Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Knight Frank
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- First point of contact for the organization, coordinating all front desk and office activities.
- Perform administrative duties such as conducting research, updating and maintaining databases, preparing company forms and maintaining confidential files in a timely manner.
- Work with People team to administer the onboarding process including collection, verification and processing of employee paperwork, visas and medical insurance.
- Coordinate with other departments as required to facilitate People processes and ensure compliance with company policies and local regulations.
- Type, format, and production of documents such as correspondence, proposals, presentations, and standard reports.
- Receives and directs incoming calls to appropriate personnel and voicemail.
- Responds promptly with accurate and thorough information according to the specific requests from employees, and visitors.
- immediately provides complete and accurate information in response to the particular demands made by staff members and guests.
- welcomes and announces customers, candidates, and guests.
- complies with security protocols to record visits, suppliers, and other parties.
- erects escorts as required.
- issues guest cards and parking validations.
- helps set up and prepare conference and meeting spaces.
- arranges conference/meeting room setting in tandem with the office attendant.
- Makes plans and holds onto projectors and additional conference equipment, making sure everything is in working order.
- Organizes web conferences and/or video conferences as needed.
- arranges catering for events and meetings. may bargain over menus and prices. Gets permissions for catering expenditures and checks invoices to make sure the right department or business unit is billed.
- carries out typical clerical tasks such as delivering mail, packages, and office faxes as needed.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Business, HR or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- 3+ years of experience in HR Administration including familiarity with visa processing, coordination of medical insurance, and employee mobilization and onboarding.
- The ability to understand and make use of computers and information technology (Knight Frank Internal Systems).
- Understanding of regional business culture and regulations.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
- Knowledge of local labour laws and regulations.
- Software: Microsoft Office programs to a proficient level. Advanced proficiency in Excel would be advantageous. Experience using HR information systems preferred.
- Language skills: Fluency in English, written and verbal. Fluency in Arabic or other languages is advantageous.