Receptionist and Office Services Assistant Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Marriot
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Provide a helpful, informative and welcoming service to all of our visitors and staff alike
- Meet and greet all visitors in a polite and courteous manner, within published guidelines
- Control the two office floors regarding tidiness and potential issues
- Control of health and safety measures for example looking over the disinfection areas
- Book Taxi’s for visitors.
- Ensure reception area is kept neat and tidy at all times
- Operate the telephone software / switchboard effectively and efficiently within published guidelines answering all of the switchboard calls and redirect them to the relevant person/department.
- Report telephone faults immediately
- Ensure that meeting rooms are ready for use in the mornings according to room reservations made
- Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; stocking items; delivering supplies to work stations.
- Assisting HR & Office Services Manager with organizing and setting up office celebrations.
- Assists with all Government Relations matters where necessary.
- Previous administrative experience preferred.
- Previous experience in roles with organizational responsibilities desirable.
- Previous reception administration and some customer service experience preferable.
- High School completion or equivalent required; preferably with some relevant administrative experience, (e.g. apprenticeship or/ business studies qualification).