Receiving Clerk Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Smart Recruiters
Location : Ras Al-Khaimah, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Respect the policies and procedures implemented on the process of receiving.
- Support and encourage the objective of cost control and maintain traces for audit.
- Maintain records for municipality and local authority requirements.
- Update the purchasing manager and the Executive Chef on rejected deliveries, short supplies and non-supply of products for alternative actions.
- Verify that the inbound supplies’ quality, quantity, pricing, and shelf life match those specified in the purchase orders.
- When appropriate, ask the department in question for a specialist’s assessment on the supply’s quality.
- On behalf of the hotel, secure the received merchandise and make arrangements for prompt delivery to the appropriate department or stores.
- When necessary, write credit notes.
- Record keeping of returned hotel property, sending it out for maintenance and replenishment, etc.; and monitoring its arrival back.
- At the end of the day, update the accounts payable with all supporting documentation.
- Keep all records pertaining to ordered materials current both in the inventory system and in the fine.
- Help with the month-end inventory reconciliations with the Assistant and Cost Controller.