Receiving Clerk/General Cashier Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Hilton
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Assists in any other way deemed necessary for the efficient overall operation of the Finance Department in full compliance with the policy, regulatory and contractual framework.
- Oversees and records all activities related to accurate receivable procedures in terms of quantitive and quality controls,
order approval documents and passing on of received goods to the relevant inhouse departments.
- Additionally, the Receiving Clerk makes sure that all items, supplies, and machinery that leave the hotel are tracked down, accounted for, and given internal approval.
Provides assistance in any other manner that is considered essential to ensure the Order to Procure (OTP) and Accounts Payable departments run smoothly and in accordance with all applicable laws, rules, and contracts.
- Business partners with every department and member of the hotel financial team.
- Take part in all training and development initiatives related to finance. Any responsibilities that are related to joint job descriptions will apply in a joint employment role in compliance with Hilton’s job segregation policy.
- Ability to analyze large volume of complex financial information from many sources and create reports, forecasts, and projections
- Strong problem solving skills, including ability to effectively address any issue in collaboration with others as appropriate
- Ability to proactively identify and prevent potential problems
- Ability to take the initiative to find, rank, and put into action all the components needed for the team to complete its tasks
- Ability to create presentations and deliver them to owners, hotels, and all levels of the organization with effectiveness. • Organization and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiating abilities with external clients and managers at all levels
- Skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook and able to pick up new applications fast when needed