Quantity Surveyor Job in UAE
Company : Parsons
Location : Abu Dhabi, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Estimating costs and managing the projects’ budgets.
- Working out the initial projects’ cost and monitoring progress to ensure that the work is completed to a high standard and within budget.
- Reviewing claims and preparing the proper submittals.
- Reviewing the monthly invoices of the contractor’s KPI and preparing the proper submittals.
- Keeping an up-to-date assets’ control records.
- Handling the related Work Orders activities.
- In charge of precisely measuring and estimating using specifications, Bills of Quantities, and contract drawings.
- to manage all post-contract QS tasks, including managing cash flows, claims, variations, interim and final payments, and commercial and contractual correspondence.
- Provide advice regarding contracts.
- Verify the accuracy and validity of the contractual obligations.
- guidance on the contractor’s resource distribution.
- Examine contractor payments.
- Make sure the appraisals are completed and submitted on time.
- Verify and note the amount of work completed.
- Get day works and variants ready.
- Observe the contract’s ultimate cost estimate.
- Continue to keep spending logs.
- Examine, discuss, and draft settlements for claims.
- oversee and manage the team’s operations.
- Prepare the monthly report’s financial statements.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- B.Sc. Degree in Civil Engineering in a reputed university
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in quantity surveying works preferably in infrastructure/parks O&M contracts or any other related field.
- Knowledge of pre and post contract administration.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to communicate logically and clearly with management and staff.
- Familiarity with AutoCAD is required.