View more 2 days ago
QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Abbot lab
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Develop & maintain high standard quality systems, divisional policies/procedures and regulations related to Quality for the Affiliate.
- Develop, structure and control an appropriate Quality system and Management thereof for the Affiliate.
- Ensure local Affiliate QA Policies and Procedures are up-to-date in accordance with applicable external local requirements/regulations and in accordance with Abbott’s global procedures.
- Where applicable, coordinate training programs related to Affiliate Quality System education, ensuring all relevant employees are trained & records maintained.
- Ensure compliance of validation requirements for Affiliate processes, systems (including Quality related computer systems) and distribution centers. Review and approve master validation plans and validation protocols (if applicable).
- Manage the Affiliate customer complaints system in compliance with divisional policies/procedures, within the designated IT system.
- Monitor status of complaints reports. Review complaint data regularly, identifying trends for continuous improvement & preventative actions.
- Manage the Affiliate ER/CAPA system in compliance with divisional policies/procedures, within the designated IT system.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Masters Degree (± 18 years) Masters or PhD in pharmacy, science or medical discipline
- Minimum 5-7 years Experience in a Quality Assurance role within the Pharmaceutical industry is essential.